Use this form to request a license for ESRI software products.
- If you are not affiliated with U-Mass Amherst, please contact your institution's GIS coordinator for a license.
- If you are a student in an introductory GIS course, your instructor may have already obtained a -year student license for you.
- When you complete this form, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the license file and installation instructions.
- U-Mass Amherst community members can use almost all software published by ESRI (an extensive, but incomplete, list can be found here). If you need additional software not available via this form, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes on software:
- If you don't know what you need, that's OK! You probably only need ArcGIS Desktop and the Data Interoperability extension.
- ESRI e-Training is a great resource and is highly recommended. You can access via U-Mass's ArcGIS Online organization at: umass-amherst.maps.arcgis.com
- ESRI is phasing out ArcGIS 10.0 and earlier versions, and we strongly urge you to upgrade to the latest version whenever possible. If you need a license for 10.0 and prior versions, please contact email@example.com