Use the following links to download ArcGIS software and licenses. If you don't see something you need please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll figure out how to get it for you.
ArcGIS products require the Windows operating system. There are ways to run them on Mac and Linux, however: Click here for more info.
Licenses expire on March 1st of every year and have to be renewed before then (except for ArcGIS Pro). Please visit this website in late February to download a new license.
If downloading ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap), we also recommend downloading and installing the Data Interoperability and Background Geoprocessing extensions as well.
- ArcGIS Desktop installation instructions
- ArcGIS Pro sign-in instructions
- How to access ESRI eTraining Resources / Create an ArcGIS Online Account
- UMass Amherst GIS Hub (GIS Resources, Courses, etc...)
- UMass Amherst GIS Community of Practice Google Group
- U-Mass Amherst ArcGIS Online + eTraining + StoryMaps, etc...
- What ESRI / ArcGIS Software do we have access to? (PDF)