Use this form to request a license for ESRI software products.
- If you are not affiliated with U-Mass Amherst, please contact your institution's GIS coordinator for a license.
- If you are a student in an introductory GIS course, your instructor has already obtained a license for you.
- When you complete this form, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the license file and installation instructions.
- If you need additional software and/or to download a copy of ArcGIS, please allow 1-2 business days for processing.
Notes on software:
- If you don't know which software you need, you probably only need ArcGIS Desktop.
- We only recommend using ArcGIS Pro if you are an experienced ArcGIS Desktop user. ArcGIS Pro is not yet at a point where it serves as a replacement for ArcGIS Desktop in its current form.
- ESRI e-Training is a great resource and is highly recommended. If you are in an introductory GIS course, your instructor will give you access.
- ESRI is phasing out ArcGIS 10.0 and earlier versions, and we strongly urge you to upgrade to the latest version whenever possible. If you need a license for 10.0 and prior versions, please contact Joe Kopera directly.