- 2008-2010 M.Sc., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- 1997-2001 B.Sc., Tufts University, Medford, MA.
- 2001 Indiana University Geologic Field Station, Cardwell, MT.
- 2012-present Communications and Outreach Manager, Northeast Climate Science Center. University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- 2010-present Web Developer, various projects. University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- 2010-2012 NEclimate Network Coordinator. University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- 2009-2010 Graduate Research Assistant. University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- 2008 Graduate Teaching Assistant. University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- 2002-2004 Hydrogeologist. Fuss & O'Neill, Inc. West Springfield, MA
- 2000 (May-August) Research Experience for Undergraduates Seismology Intern. University of Alaska Fairbanks. Supervisor: Dr. Doug Christensen.
- 1999-2001 Undergraduate Teaching Assistant. Tufts University Geology Department.
- 2000 (October) Undergraduate Research Assistant. Tufts University Geology Department. Supervisor: Dr. Anne Gardulski.
Holland, A.R., K. Wilkie, S. Petsch, J. Brigham-Grette, and Lake El'gygytgyn Scientific Party (2010), Exploring organic matter sources through d13C depletion of lipid biomarkers at Lake El'gygytgyn, EOS Trans. AGU, Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract PP21C-1707.
Wilkie, K.M.K, A.R. Holland, J. Brigham-Grette, S. Petsch, S.J. Burns, M. Melles, (2010), The emerging lipid biomarker record of paleoenvironmental and hydrological change at Lake El'gygytgyn, NE Russia, 2010 Gordon Research Conference for Organic Geochemistry, New Hampshire.
Holland, A.R., J. Brigham-Grette, S. Petsch, K. Wilkie (2009), Peculiar d13C signatures in biomarkers at Lake El'gygytgyn, EOS Trans. AGU, 90(52), Fall Meet. Suppl., Abstract PP11B-1306.
Meyers, E. V., D. H. Christensen, G. A. Abers, J. C. Stachnik, A. R. Holland and K. B. Beebe (2000), Broadband Experiment Across the Alaska Range (BEAAR) and Crustal Structure Beneath Central Mainland Alaska, EOS Trans. AGU, 81, Fall Meet. Suppl., 2000 (poster)
- 2009 - Outstanding Student Paper Award, American Geophysical Union.
- 2001 - Outstanding Student Award, Indiana University Geologic Field Station.
- 2001 - Charles E. Stearns Geology Scholarship Prize.
- 2000 - James D. Hume Geology Scholarship Prize.